Monday, September 10, 2007

Look What I Made!


So, I've been lusting after all the beautifully crafted stitch markers I've been seeing everywhere internet lately. My solution was to make some for myself :) These have porcelain and glass beads with sterling wire. I used toggle clasps rather than jump rings and I like how there is nothing for the yarn to catch on at all with them.

There are a few more which I have yet to take pictures of, but I will soon.

My mission today is to finish 'Sherwood' for my son. I'm making it to replace the sweater (knitted gansey) that I made TWICE without it fitting him. I am totally impressed with the design details of the Sherwood pattern. Totally impressed. The sleeves are picked up at the armholes, making it a truly seamless knit. Wait and see...pictures should be up tomorrow...assuming I get my knitting time today :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute! I'm sure you're very pleased with yourself, I know I would be!

Lulu-Mama said...

Those are so cute!! Inspired to make some myself now ;)