Friday, July 27, 2007

Thermal is Done!

Very, very pleased! I'm done Thermal from Knitty.com and am pretty happy with how it turned out.

The yarn was Elann's 'sock it to me collection' sock yarn in two different shades (one navy/blues, one grey/black and both patterning) which should have done what you see in the sock at the left. I used lots of little balls to keep the yarn from doing it's patterning in the sleeves. I have a bit left and used a total of ten 50 gram balls.
I always add at least a couple inches in length because I have a long back/arms. I didn't add the buttons, but did do the button hole...maybe will do the buttons in future :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Batty said...

Wow, that fits like a dream! I love it in the stripey colorway, much better than the solid, IMHO.

Lisa said...

Thank you so much!

cathyC said...

Love it, well done!