Thursday, July 26, 2007

Getting Stuff Done...

So, it's been bugging me lately that I had so many things half done, or almost done...basically I'm bugged by the 'not done' part! I've managed to finish the Thermal sweater from Knitty (pictures to follow soon) and the Selbuvotter gloves are finished (last night). Ok, so that leaves me with the Frost Flowers and Leaves edging to complete. Not too bad. I feel so much more organized with fewer things on the go. My son's gansey has yet to be ripped out and redone, but since that has to be started completely over, it isn't *really* half done!

I have to get back outside and work on the yard today. It's garbage day tomorrow and I ran out of those recycle bags....there is a pile of sod I dug up waiting to be shaken and put into bags. Not fun. I want it done though, if it rains on the pile, I'm scared it will become impossible or really, really, really hard!

Housework seems to be in a holding pattern, lol, hasn't become any messier or any cleaner over the last few days....though I should likely be carpet cleaning. I swear the dogs have 'called' different things to wreck around here...the little one has definitely called the carpets! I had every stain out just a few weeks ago, and want to keep it that way. At this point, the Daisy dog is winning.

No comments: