Saturday, July 28, 2007

Another Living Pond Picture


You can see the fish in this one... I've even got algae growing on the rock now that I have the waterfall working properly :)

I buried the hose for it behind the waterfall rock and under a series of rock...along with the cords. I have to keep it running very very slowly though or I lose water to the garden...it seems to run under the rock and back. Now that I've put a lot more rock underneath and fixed the flow, it's run well for a week, so here's hoping it stays that way!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty pond! So jealous... I want one. :D --- Ceci

Batty said...

I love that pond, it's so pretty and peaceful. I can almost hear the water trickling soothingly.

Lisa said...

Thank you :) I love it, it is so soothing for me, and such a sense of accomplishment whenever I sit outside now. Now I've really bonded with this house, lol.